Its finally here! We are excited to announce that we are holding our first ever Ulleskelf Viking Festival on Saturday 22nd June 2019,celebrating our villages Viking heritage
The fun starts at 2pm at Ulleskelf playing fields and will finish with a fabulous Viking longship burning at 9pm.
This will be a ticket only event….. you can buy your tickets here (or call into our village shop)
Adults £5, children £2.50
The ticket price includes ……
- Plenty of Vikings!
- Step back in time into Viking living history tents
- Viking craft demonstrations
- Birds of prey demonstrations
- ‘have a go’ combat skills workshop
- Viking storytelling
- Viking skirmish
- Vikings vs Ulleskelf and friends tug of war
- Straw bale maze for children
- Viking Longship burning
- Beer tent
- Live music from local bands
- Hog roast,pizzas and Falafal Street kitchen…..
Keep your eye on our facebook page where we will be announcing more fun and games to expect!
We look forward to seeing you there and would love it if you could join in the fun and dress as a viking, prizes will be awarded for the best dressed vikings…children and adults!